Help Support Seattle Pug Rescue
Seattle Pug Rescue is an entirely volunteer organization that survives on the generosity of its many supporters. SPR is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, which means donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law (consult your tax professional for details).
You can support Seattle Pug Rescue in a variety of ways:
Best Friend Buster's Favorite Things
We are partnering with SPR alumni Buster (adopted 2012) for the grand opening of his new online shop for pug lovers: Best Friend Buster's Favorite Things. Proceeds from all purchases made for May/June will be donated to Seattle Pug Rescue!
Get yourself a funky pug bag, or a new pug themed iPhone case- there's all sorts of fun stuff to choose from (even pug undies!)
Shop and read Buster's story here: https://bestfriendbuster.com/
- Make a donation via check or money order. Send your donation to:
Seattle Pug Rescue
5806A 119th Ave SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
- Make a donation via PayPal:
- Contact your employer to see if they offer matching gifts for employees' charitable donations.
DONATE FOOD AND SUPPLIES
DONATE WHILE SHOPPING
- AmazonSmile - Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to their customers' chosen charitable organization. Make your Amazon.com purchases count by using.
- Follow this link which brings you to the AmazonSmile landing page for SEATTLE PUG RESCUE. (You might want to bookmark the landing page to easily find it again.)
- Sign in to Amazon as usual.
- You'll be prompted to select your charity.
- Then, just shop as you normally would, and help pugs in need. The puggies thank you!
- Bartell Drugs eScrip Program - If you shop at Bartell Drugs, ask them for a scannable eScrip card. It's easy! Then every time you check out, show them the card and a portion of your purchase will go to help Seattle Pug Rescue. Thank you, Bartell Drugs!
- eScrip Online Mall - It's simple. It's fun! Shop online, and participating retailers give a percentage back to your favorite nonprofit (SPR, of course)! From Nordstrom to eBay to Amazon, your shopping can make a difference to pugs in need. Check out this link to learn all about it and sign up.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program - Now Fred Meyer shoppers can help Seattle Pug Rescue! When checking out, show your Fred Meyer Loyalty Card, and state "SPR" or organization number 83963. For all the details, click here. Our thanks to Fred Meyer and to all of you pug-tastic shoppers!
- SPR CafePress Store -Visit our store and buy Seattle Pug Rescue apparel and gear! All earnings go to pugs in need.
- Friends - Check out our Friends page to see other websites that donate a portion of your purchases to SPR.
Seattle Pug Rescue is dedicated to the rescue, care, and placement of unwanted, abandoned, neglected, and abused pugs, giving them a second chance in a loving and caring forever home. SPR accepts pugs regardless of their age, temperament or medical condition. Pugs surrendered to SPR receive necessary medical and dental care; are spayed or neutered and microchipped prior to placement; receive routine vaccinations; and receive behavioral care, if needed.
If you have questions about donating to Seattle Pug Rescue, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.
Thanks to Our Supporters
Please visit our Special Thanks page to see the generous individuals, groups and businesses that have recently supported Seattle Pug Rescue.
Seattle Pug Rescue is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.