Help us Help Pugs - It's Easy and Fun!
Our all-volunteer organization is raising funds through our first ever online auction. We need your help with auction items! All of the money raised will help cover medical costs of rescue pugs - our rescue accepts pugs with any medical needs.
Here's how to help! Gather up your new and gently used items to donate them to Seattle Pug Rescue! Message us at this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange drop off with one of our volunteers. Our donation deadline is August 28. (We'll let you know when it's time to start bidding too!)
What to Donate:
- Items that can be shipped easily - pug fans from around the country will bid!
- Items that are new or gently used
- Pug and dog items are always popular - collars, toys, human pug-themed items
- Seasonal items like back to school or Halloween
- Anything that you think someone else would like/buy! (This is a great chance to clean out your closets and drawers for useful items that need to be rehomed!)
Do your Back-to-School Shopping and Donate to Seattle Pug Rescue at the Same Time!Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to their customers' chosen charitable organization. Make your Amazon.com purchases count by using AmazonSmile.
- Follow this link which brings you to the AmazonSmile landing page for SEATTLE PUG RESCUE. (You might want to bookmark the landing page to easily find it again.)
- Sign in to Amazon as usual.
- You'll be prompted to select your charity.
- Then, just shop as you normally would, and help pugs in need. The puggies thank you!
Seattle Pug Rescue is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the rescue, care, and placement of unwanted, abandoned, neglected, and abused pugs, giving each a second chance in a loving and caring forever home. SPR accepts pugs regardless of their age, temperament or medical condition. Pugs surrendered to SPR receive necessary medical and dental care; are spayed or neutered and microchipped prior to placement; receive routine vaccinations; and receive behavioral care, if needed.
NOTE: Seattle Pug Rescue is not affiliated with WA State Pug Rescue.